Saturday, October 2, 2010

College Humor

                             About a week ago I experienced something truly wonderful and amazing it is called the College humor tour. This was a tour of 3 comedians who talked about college life and poked fun at the flaws of college and everything else. I must say I went into thinking how possibly funny could a free show be. I was very surprised about how funny it was. I laughed literally the whole time I was there. The three comedians were these guys named Jake, Admire and this guy named Skeeter. Jake and Admire did the beginning of the show and started with what they show was going to be about and even the beginning was hilarious. After the introduction with Jake and Admire this guy named Skeeter came on stage and he is the one who did the main show. Skeeter talked about everything from getting fat to bad tattoos. He also he included people from the crowed to come onstage to  help in his comedy.  Also at  the end of the show they had questions for people to answer to win prizes. I must say if I had to rate this show on a scale of one to ten I would definitely give it a ten

1 comment:

  1. SOunds like the show was pretty funny, although you might want to get the performers names right next time... Amir not "Admire" and Streeter not "Skeeter"

    ReplyDelete