Saturday, October 16, 2010

Peer Mentor

            Recently in my inquiry class we had an upper class men from our school pretty much come in and help us figure out who we are and what we want to do with our lives or what we want to do in general. I think that this is a really good program because a lot of college kids come in not knowing at all what they want to do but all they do know is that they're parents want them to go to college. I and a good percentage of freshman and sophomore's are in this same situation so having an upper level student come and talk to us telling us what they struggled through and how they found out what they wanted to do with they're lives. I think that this a great thing to do because I know sometimes I feel lost like i have no clue what I am going to do with my life or the work load that i have but knowing that my peer mentor went through the same thing so I know that I am not the only one who is going through struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment