Thursday, September 23, 2010

notable blogs

            I must say that I was surprised  of how the blogs on the internet that I actually enjoyed. The blog that I found was about cars and auto repairs. The site was http://autorepair.about.com/b/ which was about exactly what it sounds like. this blog was simply just an informative blog about common car problems and ways to boost performance in your car. I like the organization of this blog because most auto blogs that i have found trying to do this review have just been very unorganized and all over the place. This blog was very organized in the way it set up repair, tools, types of tools and how they are used. The next blog that I found was the best automotive blog that I actually used to use a decent amount before i became very interested in auto mechanics the site is http://www.certifiedmastertech.com/wordpress/. This blog is extremely organized in, it goes by car parts, what they do, their importance and how to even install them. This blog is updated close to everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was pretty cool that you talked about a blog that you used prior to this class.

    ReplyDelete