Friday, December 10, 2010

Successes and failures

            During the course of this semester i have had many successes and a few failures. One of my successes that i am very proud of is me getting acclimated to a college surrounding. For me i think that getting acclimated to a college surrounding was a huge deal. The reason for this is because i thought at first that college was not for me and that i was going to hate everything about it, I thought that i would hate having to share a room and a bathroom with other people. Honestly it is not that bad, i have made many friends and i like SCSU and all that it has to offer. One of failures in school that i did not get the right start to my art history class.  i thought that it was going to be easy and i really did pay attention and i would let myself doze off in class and sometimes just stare into space. I did not take this class very seriously because i never took art credits very seriously even in high school i did the same thing. I was just never able to take art credits seriously at all but college taught me that i was wrong and i needed to care about art history even thought it is definitely the most boring subject ever offered in the history of classes. So since starting here i feel like that i have grown a lot and just one semester has taught me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment