Saturday, December 4, 2010

INQ experience

               The experience of having the same people in two classes was very good. The reason i say this from this class alone i got to know so many people. If it wasn't for this class meeting people at college would have been very hard. These classes helped me feel more at home during my transition to SCSU because at first coming to classes and not knowing anybody is a little unsettling. So this class really helped me ease my way into college and really was a great experience. In inquiry and english we did many group projects and activities that really helped get to know each other. I can say that i have made very good freinds with the people in my classes. I will miss some of the time in inquiry and english when we are all in different classes. It will be different next semester not being with the same people but i know that i will still see my freinds that i have made in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment