Friday, December 10, 2010

Next Semester

            Well, for next semester i hope that i can stay on top of my work as well as i did during the coarse of this semester. I want to be able to do work finish it then be able to have fun, i was able to do this very well this semester. I hope next semester that i will still be able to manage my time so well. In my first semester of college i learned how important it is to manage your time. In college to truly be successful you have to be able to manage your time. I also want to be able to make more friends next semester so that i can keep my group of friends in college very open. I also want to remain friends with the people i have met in my inquiry and English class. i have made so many friends and already have accomplished a lot in one semester and i hope i continue to do so in my next seven semesters of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment