Saturday, November 13, 2010

Intellectual Stimulation

             The class where I feel the most intellectual stimulation is honestly my history class. In my history class we talk about American history starting from the reconstruction after the civil war. In this class I feel the most intellectual stimulation because I am able to see the way that our society was directly effected from past happenings. I have always found any type of history very interesting because you can see how society is effected today and you can see history repeating itself. People like to argue " where is history ever going to get us" history is a very important thing to learn because you are learning about the place where you come from or a place that has directly effected the place where you come from. Not only that but it is proven that history classes work a part of the mind that nothing else can exercise and it is very important to exercise these parts of the brain because they control how a person is able to memorize things. My history class brings me a to a deeper thinking,  thinking about how things could have been prevented, how they could have been changed and how things are different in today's society.

No comments:

Post a Comment