Saturday, November 20, 2010

Follow the Leader

            The one time i had to really step up to the plate and be a leader was when i had to stay home and watch my brothers a few weekends ago. My brothers are old enough to watch themselves at night they are 16 and 9 and they are very mature people. One weekend my parents had to go away a for a wedding and when i was not home my 16 year old brother Evan was home watching Will my 9 year old brother. One night i had plans with my friends and i was going to leave. When i was leaving i saw Will struggling with his math homework. I sat down with him to see what he was having trouble with and it turned out that he did not get his math homework. I sat down with my brother and I saw he was having serious problems with his math ans numbers. I knew that this was going to take a while and i knew i had to step up as an older brother so what i did was is i went over math and borrowing from numbers to make him understand. I called my friend and told him that i could not hang out till later. This is how i stepped up as a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment