Saturday, November 20, 2010

Difficult situation

            During this semester the most difficult time that I have had was definitely preparing for midterms. The only reason i say this is because i did not know what a college midterm would be like. I did not know what to expect from these tests so the next night i studied very hard for my first midterm which was art history. I went and took the test and it was a lot easier than i had expected so my mind thought "oh maybe college midterms are not that hard". So this lead to me the following night to believe that there was nothing to worry about for my history exam even though a passed with a high grade on that exam it required to much trying to remember things from class so that is when i know that i did not study enough. So what i did to prevent this from ever happening again i just always study to my max till i know that i am done. I make sure to study a good amount not to much and not to little. this is exactly what i did to solve my dilemma that i was having with my college midterm study issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment